West Carrollton High School
2023 Game Animation
Two alliances of three teams each work to process game pieces and bring energy to their community by accomplishing these tasks during the 2-min 30-sec game:
- Deliver cones and cubes to the correct nodes on the grid.
- Autonomously balance on their charging station during the first 15 seconds of the match.
- Work with their alliance partners to balance as many robots as possible on the charging station at the end of the match.
TEAM 6032 ROBOT GOALS:
- Score quickly and reliably on the low and middle nodes.
- Use a swerve drive to quickly traverse the field, line up to score, and play robust defense.
- Balance on the charging station at the end of every match.
- Have a low center of gravity so we never tip ofer.
PRESENTING OUR 2023 ROBOT!